There’s a common misconception among packaging manufacturers that one inspection technology, like metal detection or x-ray, is sufficient for complete quality control. In reality, it is not that straightforward: both technologies offer certain strengths and weaknesses, and both have enjoyed great advancements in detecting contaminants in your products.
How can you know which one is best for your business? Packaging World and Fortress Technology can help. Join Steve Gidman, President of Fortress Technology, and Matt Reynolds, Editorial Director of Packaging World, as they dispel the myth of competing quality control technologies and dive deep into the following topics:
- The capabilities, limitations, and implications of metal detection and x-ray technologies
- Cost of ownership considerations
- Where, when, and how to deploy each technology
- Using a risk and fact-based approach to examine use cases for each technology
- Defending your inspection system choice to other parties Sponsored by: